Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kate's First Thanksgiving

At Lunch Thanksgiving day. Mommy was so sick! Everyone in this picture was sick by the end of the weekend :(

Blue Eyes!
What a memorable Thanksgiving! I was so excited about your First Thanksgiving. I planned for all of your grandparents to come in and we were going to have a very nice lunch at a nice restaurant in Nashville. I planned for bloody mary’s beforehand and a fun morning watching the Thanksgiving Day parade. Unfortunately all of my plans bit the dust when I woke up that morning with the stomach bug! You had thrown up on Tuesday night (which was very scary) and I guess I caught it from you. I went on to lunch but boy did I feel bad! Sadly, one by one, every family member proceeded to get the bug over the weekend. I couldn’t believe how contagious it was! Your daddy got it on Friday night on his way back from a work trip in NYC and he lost 7 pounds over the weekend! Thankfully we all made it through and live to tell about it!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment