Saturday, March 16, 2013

Amazing

There are times when I am just amazed that I was chosen to be your mom. You are so special and you are such a joy to your father and me. When we take you out to lunch you win the whole restaurant over by smiling at everyone and waving your little hand. You love to show everyone all of your tricks (showing where your nose is, clapping your hands, doing sign language for "more", saying "dog", singing "row, row, row" your boat, and smiling your big smile). You are also so tough! You fall from running around so much and you get up 99% of the time and just shrug it off. Gosh, I am overwhelmed by you sometimes.

I am so happy to see you this way because you have been sick with a cold for almost 3 weeks! This was the first week you have really started to feel back to normal. It is so sad to see my little girl sick! I am used to you being the life of the party as I mentioned above and I panic when you are not. Hopefully you will stay well for awhile.

I love you sweet girl,
Mommy







No comments:

Post a Comment